Our Products :
OUR WIDE RANGE OF PROJECTS
- ON Grid Solar Power Plant
- OFF Grid Solar Power Plant
- Hybrid Solar Power Plant
- Solar Water Pump Set
- Solar Water Heater
- Solar Dryer
- Solar Fencing System
Solar Modules :
- High Power Module using poly crystalline Silicon Solar cells with high conversion Efficiency.
- Designed for optimum use in residential, Commercial and Utility scale installations. High transmissivity, Tempered glass for enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- Robust, anodized aluminium frame for extended outdoor use.
- 10 years guarantee on product material and workmanship.
- 10 years 90% power output Warranty, 20 years 80% power output Warranty.
Solar Inverters :
Off Grid Inverter
On Grid & Hybrid Inverter
Solar Charge Controller :
Solar Charge Controller [MPPT]
PWM & Simple 1 or 2 Stage Solar Charge Controller
A solar inverter is one of the most important elements of the solar electric power system. It converts the variable direct current (DC) output of a photovoltaic (PV) solar panel into alternating 240V current (AC). This AC electricity then can be fed into your home to operate your appliances.
The electricity that is not used in your home is then either fed into the grid (electrical power lines) or into home battery storage. New hybrid inverters include an integrated battery management system.
On Grid String Inverter: 1KW to 60KW
- On Grid Features
- Wide input voltage, DC input voltage up to 1000V
- Transformer less & Low noise technique
- Compact Design and Easy InstallationIP65
- IP65 Compatible
- RS232/485 Communication interface (Wi-Fi Adapter optional)
- Maximum Efficiency of 99.0% and Wide input voltage range
- Latest Dual MPPT Technology Which Guaranty 99.5% Efficiency
- Internal DC Switch
- LCD Screen To Monitor Performance
- Comprehensive Warranty Program &IEC Complian
Off Grid Inverter Features
- High Efficiency & Reliability
- Micro Controller based Design
- Pure Sine Wave Output
- Noiseless Operation , Light Weight Compact Design
- Multifunction LCD Display
Wide Range of Charge Controllers Available 12V, 24V, & 48V
A solar charge controller is fundamentally a voltage or current controller to charge the battery and keep electric cells from overcharging. It directs the voltage and current hailing from the solar panels setting off to the electric cell. Generally, 12V boards/panels put out in the ballpark of 16 to 20V, so if there is no regulation the electric cells will damaged from overcharging. Generally, electric storage devices require around 14 to 14.5V to get completely charged. The solar charge controllers are available in all features, costs and sizes. The range of charge controllers are from 4.5A and up to 60 to 80A.
Types of Charge Controller Available
- Simple 1 or 2 stage controls
- PWM (pulse width modulated)
- Maximum power point tracking (MPPT)
Features of Solar Charge Controller:
- Protects the battery (12V) from over charging
- Reduces system maintenance and increases battery lifetime
- Auto charged indication
- Reliability is high
- 10amp to 40amp of charging current
- Monitors the reverse current flow
Solar Batteries :
FEATURES OF SOLAR TUBULAR
- Made of time tested Exide Torr Tubular Positive Plate
- Superior Performance, High Reliability & Guaranteed service life
- Specially designed for arduous SPV application – Available in 12V, 6V & 2V ranges
- Intrinsically suited for regular deep cyclic duty – Superior Cycle Life
- Suit the rigors of Partial State of Charge operation
- Ultra-low maintenance
- Factory filled and charged 2V modular cells, easy handling, ready to install
- Solar tubular 12V LMS ranges meet IS13369 & IEC 61427 specification
- Solar tubular 2V LMXT ranges meet IS1651 & IEC 61427 specification
Branch Connectors :
They are used in order to prevent misconnection. The solar photovoltaic industry uses several types of connectors or standard non-connector junction boxes. Crimping the cable coupler is one of the most important part of connecting the modules in a solar PV system.
ACDB & DCDB :
Solar ACDB – is an important part of SPV system. It gives extra protection to the system in case of failures on load side. ACDB is made up of breaker, isolators, voltage and current monitoring etc. Solar DCDB – is used to protect the system if there is any fault during failure on DC side. Solar ACDB Combiner Box
AJB or the Array Junction Box provides with an estimate of the amount of energy that can be used or withdrawn from that of the solar power plant. In case there is some fault on course of failure in DC side, DCDB/AJB is used for the purpose of protecting the system irrespective of it being Solar Panels or batteries.
UV Cable :
A solar cable is the interconnection cable used in photovoltaic power generation. Solar cables interconnect solar panels and other electrical components of a photovoltaic system. Solar cables are designed to be UV resistant and weather resistant.
Solar PV Mounting Structure :
Photovoltaic mounting systems (also called solar module racking) are used to fix solar panels on surfaces like roofs, building facades, or the ground. These mounting systems generally enable retrofitting of solar panels on roofs or as part of the structure of the building.